At Supply Hope, we believe that every woman’s “got the power” – the power to work hard and provide for her family. It costs $1,000 for one Nicaraguan family to start their own Mercado Fresco business, including the costs of training, equipment and inventory. Supply Hope’s goal is to raise $50,000 by Dec. 31, 2015. That’s enough money to give 50 more women in Nicaragua the opportunity to own and operate a Mercado Fresco store.
Want to give power and hope to more families? Join us! Start your own $1,000 fundraising campaign and help us reach our goal of $50,000. Any amount you raise will be doubled by a donor – so if you raise enough for one store, you actually will open two!
We provide you with all the tools:
- Go to our She’s Got the Power site to start your own fundraising campaign.
- Select “Create your fundraising page” on the right panel.
- Follow the steps to set up your campaign page. It only takes five minutes! We’ve provided photos and text, but you can personalize your page, too. Please make your goal amount at least $1000.00.
- Complete your registration and “save” to make your page live. You can add to or edit your campaign page any time by going to your site at SupplyHope.causevox.com/yourfirstname-yourlastname and selecting “Manage my Page” in the top right-hand corner.
- Share your campaign page with family and friends via email or by posting the link to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Log back into your campaign page to track your results and to make sure you’re on schedule to meet your goal by Dec. 31, 2015.
- You’ll receive updates each time someone contributes to your campaign. Be sure to thank your donors!
Once you have created your campaign, we will email you photos and stories you can send or post to encourage donations. We are here to support you! If you have any questions, please call 800-485-3027 or email [email protected]ope.org
Any money raised is an inspiring gift of power. Whether you raise $300 or $3,000, we will be deeply grateful for your time and involvement.